City of Industry - Guilt


#Hardcore группа из Сиэтла "City Of Industry" выпустила новый видеоролик "Guilt".


With the mysteries of God hovering over our heads,
It's hard to see clearly without a sense of guilt.

Cancer of the spirit, I can't hear it!
Blinded by my lukewarm heart, 
from the start, I always miss the mark.
I push these gifts away, not knowing what I do,
A sense of guilt is what I always need to pull me through.

Wake up my soul, pay the toll,
I'm done, I'm waning, pride is bleeding,
I just want to let this whole ship sink.

Wake up my soul, led by the nose,
my guilt, it grows, and grows,
and grows and grows and grows.

Heavy heart, under heaven, keeps me on the ground.
Divine remorse, I'm the source of a mind unsound,
Transcendent moral culpability.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий