Black Sequoia - Marked Ones

Bring us the filth of your reign
Let them see on my skin
I have chosen faith
I will do what it takes
To make them see your light
The end of life
Torture will claim it’s rightful place
Upon the minds
Of the maggots who want to rule over all what they see



Lack of respect, shaded sight
Will begin to rise
Your throne made of bones
To rule over who is still alive
Joy will be gone
Fear of my name lives in the hearts
Your unstoppabe self-destruction laid
The foundations of my kingdom

Bring us the suffering

We will end your celebration
The worship of closed mindedness
We will bring you the pain you deserve
The will of, will of our lord

The flesh of my brethren
Is constructed by hate
And scorn sitting in the heart of his
And the joy we all feel for serving
The only one

Set your eyes upon me
Let me embrace your darkness
I shall bring them your message
Unfold your arrival

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий